Project T.O.U.C.H Current Programs:
- Shared and Homeless Prevention Housing with 130 beds to assist single mothers, Veterans, seniors, and the disabled – averaging 35 to 40 children daily throughout Southwest Riverside County.
- Local Winter Emergency Shelter provides overnight shelter for approximately four months per year December to April – to meet the needs of hundreds of Temecula and Murrieta homeless each winter. Serving dinner and breakfast 7 days per week while shelter is open.
- Police Response Program responds 24/7 to calls from local police departments
to assist in homeless and abuse situations.
- Direct Emergency Assistance for motel stays, food, gasoline, clothing, bus tickets and any other emergency needs.
- Community Food Program utilizes our long standing business relationships and new partnerships to provide a stream of food donations that not only feeds our clients in transitional housing, but also supports other local non-profit partners and churches that assist the community.
- Resource Referral Center responds to hundreds of calls monthly to provide appropriate resources for any given situation. Project T.O.U.C.H. partners with Social Services, Drug and Alcohol Rehab programs, Mental Health Service, Homeless Prevention Programs, and other community outreach programs.
- Divine Discount & Thrift Store Work-ability program trains clients for future work in retail